Endive Appetizers with Goat’s Cheese and Citrus Vinaigrette2015-06-22
- Yield : 6 persons
- Prep Time : 5m
12 endive leaves
Goat’s cheese, crumbled
Toasted pine nuts
Parsley, roughly chopped
Salt / Pepper
2 tsp. 3 citrus cooking spread La Fraisonnée Cuisine (try with our Orange Marmalade)
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tsp. white balsamic vinegar
1. Arrange the endive leaves on a serving platter.
2. Place a portion of the goat’s cheese and pine nuts inside each of the leaves,dividing evenly.
3. To prepare the vinaigrette, combine the 3 citrus spread, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
4. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the endives.
5. Season to taste and top with fresh parsley.