Chocolate, cherries and cranberries Truffles2015-06-22
- Yield : 15 to 20 truffles
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 60m
250 gr dark chocolate
1/4 lb (500 ml) unsalted butter
2 egg yolks
2 cups (240 ml) sugar to be frozen
1/3 cup (80 ml) of cocoa
1 tsp. of vanilla
2 tbsp. (30 ml) of sugar
5 tbsp. (80 ml) of La Fraisonnée Cuisine Cherry and Cranberry cooking spread
1. Broke chocolate into pièces.
2. In the micro waves melt chocolate withe the butter, heat 30 secondes at a time to not burn the butter.
3. Add the egg yolks, sugar to be frozen, vanilla and regular sugar.
4. Add the spread.
5. Put the pastry in the frigo for 1 hour.
6. Form balls with the pastry and roll them in the cocoa.