Category : Meat and poultry
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Servings : For 4 persons
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 250g of brie, cut in slices
- 8 tbsp. La Fraisonnee Cuisine Cherry/Cranberry cooking spread
- 10 slices of posciutto
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the barbecue (or oven) to 400°F.
- Make a cut in the pork tenderloins (so that they open lengthwise) and season them.
- Stuff the centre of each tenderloin with slices of brie and 4 tbsp of spread and then close them up again.
- Wrap each tenderloin with 5 slices of prosciutto to keep it closed and secure it with string or toothpicks.
- Cook the pork for around 10 minutes on each side for a medium rare roast.